Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

How can you find the case number for a stet docket in Maryland if the case is from 1981 and does not appear in the Maryland Judiciary Case search web site>

Asked on 4/18/13, 5:18 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jason Cleckner Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should go to the courthouse, they will probably have the file in records so you'll have to wait to get it.

Read more
4/18/13, 7:13 am
William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Either the court clerk or the Maryland State archives should be able to help.

Read more
4/18/13, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now