Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

intake and processing

The intake facility where my daughter is being held allow 24 hrs. to see a commissioner. Would getting a lawyer speed up the processing any so as to allow her to see the commissioner sooner?

Asked on 1/11/08, 8:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steven Scheinin Steven J. Scheinin, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: intake and processing

A lawyer could spped up the process. In some cases, the lawyer can skip the commissioner and go directly to the Court.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/08, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now