Maryland  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/08/12, 10:07 am

if im 16 and my boyfriend is 18, is it classified as kidnapping if i leave the state of maryland and go to west virgina with him?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/14/12, 6:32 am by Brett Weiss

Probably not kidnapping. It may be criminal under other statutes, however. And it certainly would be classified as a "big mistake".

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Chung & Press, LLC 6404 Ivy Lane, Suite 730 Greenbelt, MD 20770

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search