Legal Question in DUI Law in Maryland

Prior to my DWI hearing, and read and answered several questions and the response pages were provided to the judge. Afterwards, the judge turned around and asked me same questions that I just answered reading my answers and still presenting the question. There were a few questions my Lawyer asked that I do not answer, but being overwhelmed, I could not figure out which ones they were, but in the end, I believe I answered the questions incorrect (not positive).

Why would a judge present questions verbally one after the other? The reason why I am asking is I am a sort-a person that it's best that I read the more wordy questions and so that I am able to re-read if necessary prior to answering them. I become confused and uncertain of how to answer. Because these were yes and no questions, I believe (because of the look on my lawyer's face), I bombed out. I do not even remember the questions but one of the questions had Ceri or something resembling. Would you be able to tell me if answering these questions incorrectly would jeopardize my Clearance in the future or anything relating legal?

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

You should be consulting with your lawyer about your questions. Make an appointment with your lawyer, so that your lawyer can answer all your questions and address your concerns.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Maryland