Maryland  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/12/12, 3:15 pm

uncle in hospital, has lady friend living with him for 12 years. She claims this gives her legal say and power of attorney. She won't let family see will.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search