Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 9:46 am

if 1 parent is temporarily incarcerated and signs his custodial rights to a grandparent and the other parent is NEGLECTFUL would this keep the children from being displaced out of family care if social services became involved

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search