Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/25/12, 10:02 am

I was adopted when i was 10 years old by my step dad, who is now on my birthcertificate. I am now 21 and I would like to take him off and put my biological father on it. How do I go about doing that. I now live in Baltimore County, Md. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search