Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

I need an attorney that can practice in maryland. I tried to go on volunteer lawyers but I was unable to get help because of the stipulations. I can get on a payment plan but I do not have the 3,000 retainer fee..This is a child custody case my child was stolen from me and my rights were violated. I do have money to pay but again not the retainer fee. Where can I get help/representation?

Asked on 4/05/13, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should contact another attorney to discuss your case.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/13, 7:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now