Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

Can my attorney just quit on me? I have paid over $160,000 for the custody of my children and divorce and over 2 years later I have nothing.

Asked on 9/03/12, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland