Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

Child custody

I want to get another lawyer i feel like she does and bot interested in this case . She has been browing me off and i feel like if your repesenting and my son and not taking interest in this case then i don't think this will be effetive in court.

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

Re: Child custody

You didn't actually pose a question, but if you were inquiring about your right to change lawyers, of course you always have that option. You can ask your lawyer to return your file so you can provide it to any prospective new lawyer you might retain. However, you should understand that lawyers generally don't like to start cases that have already been worked up by another lawyer and may be too far down the road to a trial or court hearing to allow time for proper preparation.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland