Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

Child custody

I want to get another lawyer i feel like she does and bot interested in this case . She has been browing me off and i feel like if your repesenting and my son and not taking interest in this case then i don't think this will be effetive in court.

Asked on 6/06/08, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Child custody

You didn't actually pose a question, but if you were inquiring about your right to change lawyers, of course you always have that option. You can ask your lawyer to return your file so you can provide it to any prospective new lawyer you might retain. However, you should understand that lawyers generally don't like to start cases that have already been worked up by another lawyer and may be too far down the road to a trial or court hearing to allow time for proper preparation.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/08, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now