Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/08, 1:48 pm

child custody

We are moving from MD to TN after we sell a home here in MD. My 16 yr. old daughter will be moving to TN and living with her brother until we can get down there. The school requires my son to have temporary custody of my daughter before they will enroll her in school. How do I do this and do I do it here in Maryland or in Tennessee.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search