Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/01/13, 3:13 pm

Hi my child father filed for full custody and child support of our two year old daughter the father is a US citizen living in the united states the child is also a US citizen by her father she is also currently living in the states with the father for ten months now I am a Jamaican the child was born here in Jamaica but went to visit with the father he Rufuse to take her back to Jamaica in my care we had a scheduling hearing two weeks ago and we are going to have a Pendente Hearing in a week what are my chances of getting access right to my child I am also representing my self he has an attorney. I appreciate your legal advice

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search