Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/13, 3:55 pm

My child support arrearages were put into abeyance for my x-husband to gain back a state held professional license... Which he did. Is he still liable for owing the $56,000. Of money which he was found in contempt of willfully not paying?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/19/13, 6:42 am by Robert Sher

Absolutely. You should notify him that if he doesn't resume paying right away, you will take him back to court for enforcement of the contempt order.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Wagshal and Sher 4824 Edgemoor Lane Bethesda, MD 20814

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search