Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/25/07, 1:48 am

Child Support

I have been divorced and my ex has $ 520 coming every month for 2 kids as per the divorce decree. Come July 28th one of the child will be 18 and I am already in Social Services Income. But I get charity from my family overseas about $ 3000 per month to survive. How can I stop paying her child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search