Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/21/08, 9:46 am

child support levy

nj cs took over $1500.00 from my accounts, clearing me out. i am low, fixed income and they gave me no warning at all. my child turned 18 in 2007. i have two other children who are 11 & 12 & they live with me in MD. NJ sent case to MD and i filed request for hearing, but it was NJ who took the money anyway. i was left in dire straits, i'm being charged bank fees, bills are doubling up and i see no end to the snowball effect this caused. Can I sue?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search