Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/27/12, 5:53 pm

My children have lived with me since the day they were born and the father only sees them every other weekend. Would I be able to file for sole custody?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/28/12, 4:59 am by Bill Wood


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of William C. Wood, LLC 8289 Main Street, Suite 204 Ellicott City, MD 21043

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search