Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 3:43 am

Court order for visitation has an error it shows visitation for thanksgiving twice in two different ways . I need to correct it

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search