Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/04/11, 9:26 am

My daughter turned 18 in March, yet she will not graduate until June. She lives with me and attend high school in the state of Maryland . He father paid support in march and now refuses to pay any more for April and may. I believe the law says he must continue until she graduates from school. Am I correct?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search