Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/09, 2:30 pm

husand leaves

My husband walked out 1 month ago and now refuses to pay the bills I haven't worked in 5 years and I have no money he has cut me off what can I do. Is there anything I can file at the court house to get him to pay he works for the government and makes good money.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search