Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/13/06, 1:55 pm

help please

my husband and i have been married for 9yr and this year would be 10yrs he left me for anpther woman and to fend for myself the army makes him pay me 730 a month bu after we are divorce it stop b/c he dont get baq anymore and i am in school to better myself b/c i waited on him and made sure he was taken care of going to school deployed b/c he wanted me home and said wait b/c we might be pcsing i dont want him to take care of me forever i just need his help until i finish school am i entitle to alimony hes always taken care of the bills and i had the small bills

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search