Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

help please

my husband and i have been married for 9yr and this year would be 10yrs he left me for anpther woman and to fend for myself the army makes him pay me 730 a month bu after we are divorce it stop b/c he dont get baq anymore and i am in school to better myself b/c i waited on him and made sure he was taken care of going to school deployed b/c he wanted me home and said wait b/c we might be pcsing i dont want him to take care of me forever i just need his help until i finish school am i entitle to alimony hes always taken care of the bills and i had the small bills

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

Re: help please

Under appropriate circumstances you may be entitled to temporary alimony until you are in a position to support yourself. You also are entitled to part of his military retirement benefits and other assets. If you want to protect yourself and make sure you get what the law entitles you to, you should immediately consult with a family law attorney.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland