Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

legitimation of a child

I had a child out of wedlock in Maryland and later married the father. How do I go about changing her surname and adding her father to her birth certificate?

Asked on 7/23/08, 1:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: legitimation of a child

A filing and posting of advertisement is required. I'll be happy to assist you, contact my office for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/08, 12:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now