Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/12, 6:33 am

I live with a drug abuser ( pcp) and he is on probabtion as we speak apparently he is so addicted nothing will change.My question is as his wife I,m tired of leaving,threating him ,throwing the stuff I find away,sending nasty text messages to the dealers when i FIND THERE NUMBERS, I want peace.Question is: what do I need to do to have him served and ordered to leave "our home" ( in both our names) until he either deceides to go to rehab or jail? I want him out so I can live in peace and without the drugs! I will not call the police or report him, been down that road already,all the justice system did was ( slap his hands) make him do A TIME OUT so to speak, and put him on probabtion! Thats a joke, he uses everyday and do what good is (supervised probabtion)? All there interested in is getting there money he is ordered to pay every month ,big damn deal! any advice please??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search