Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

the mother of my 21 year and 23 year old voluntarly signed and noterized a retractionand releace from any finacial rearages and money owd for child suport on aletter head from child suport enforcement. she also states she wants the case closed. origanly i gave her full costody in Md. the order was just she had full costody,and i had reasonable and liberale visatation witch i never got. a few years went by.she moved to Nc. a year or 2 later i moved to Fl. she never wanted suport until around 2004or so, when she got divorced. Fl issued the court order. the origanal order was from Md. And she is in Nc. i don't really no what or how to handle this

Asked on 2/06/12, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your case involves complexity beyond the facts that you state in your question. I would need to review the court orders before being able to discuss your case.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/12, 7:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now