Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

the mother of my 21 year and 23 year old voluntarly signed and noterized a retractionand releace from any finacial rearages and money owd for child suport on aletter head from child suport enforcement. she also states she wants the case closed. origanly i gave her full costody in Md. the order was just she had full costody,and i had reasonable and liberale visatation witch i never got. a few years went by.she moved to Nc. a year or 2 later i moved to Fl. she never wanted suport until around 2004or so, when she got divorced. Fl issued the court order. the origanal order was from Md. And she is in Nc. i don't really no what or how to handle this

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus

Your case involves complexity beyond the facts that you state in your question. I would need to review the court orders before being able to discuss your case.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland