Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/06/12, 10:51 am

i was ordered by court to pay child support of 308.00. over the yrs she has asked for more and more money, i couldn't afford to pay a lawyer so i had agreeded to give her more now I'm paying 500.00 and I can't afford it or afford to move out of my parents home due to student bill etc. She has deniged me my visitation rights. Do I have to pay the 500.00 or can i just pay her the 308.00.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search