Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/13, 6:14 pm

i was ordered to pay for best attorney fee although I can not afford to do so, and the request for best attorney was made by my ex wife

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search