Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/07, 6:41 pm

Parent taking child out of country

My ex-wife took a govt job out of the country, and is now denying my 30 days visitation. She is giving me one week with my daughter while she is here in the states getting remarried, then going back home. She has already turned my daughter against me and one week is not enough time to mend things. Is there anything I can do to keep my child here for the 30 days without being accused of kidnapping. Also, I never signed for her to leave the country. How did she get her out without my approval?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search