Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 7:01 am

I'm paying child support for 2 children that we share 50/50. And also pay alimony. My ex wife is taking me back to court for full custody and at the same time has now been using food stamps. Having her get full custody most likely will not happen. But for sure child support modification will become a issue.

Question is: we live in Maryland and does food stamps add to her income?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search