Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 3:08 pm

Hi I have question my husband and I have legal custody of our daughter we have her Since birth ,can someone claim and want DNA to be done?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search