Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

There was only reasonable visitation in the divorce judment in 2001. Nothing else set other than Mother has full custody in Maryland. Father has visitation, living in Illinois. An agreed order was entered by both parties last year agreeing to extensive visitation. No other court actions. Mother is trying to take the children on vacation out of the country. Does she need the father's permission?

Asked on 4/20/12, 12:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, but it would be a good idea for her to let the father know about it and the itinerary with contact information.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now