Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

How does a former spouse change our divorce agreement from her collecting 20 pct of my pension to letting me have it all now ? Neither one of us is age eligible to start collecting benefits.

Asked on 6/17/13, 1:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The 2 of you can enter into a modification agreement to the original divorce agreement. I strongly suggest that you consult an experienced family law attorney to assist you with this, to make sure it is drafted in such a way that it will be enforceable if necessary.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 9:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now