Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 9:49 am

I'm an unwed mother of 2, father will be moving out, what are my rights if he tries to take children.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/27/13, 12:23 pm by G. Joseph Holthaus III

You can file an emergency petition for custody. You can call the police and tell them that he is attempting to remove them from their home.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus 2255 Daniels Road Ellicott City, MD 21043

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search