Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 4:30 pm

My ex wife is unable to get a car that is in our names refinanced and she wants me to continue to pay the car insurance, which there was never an agreement, and if I don't she is going to get her long time friend to represent her for free while I get stuck paying for legal fees which she know would cost more then the insurance. I have been out with her friend and her on several occasions throughout the seven year marriage so my question is would her friend be able to represent her or would that be a conflict of interest?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search