Maryland  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/13, 6:58 pm

I am in Maryland. My customer is in Maine. My customer sent a deposit for me to create a product and signed an electronic contract. I never left Maryland, and my customer never left Maine. It took considerable time and expense to create it. Before I sent the product, I sent multiple invoices. They are now ignoring me. I would like to recover the amount of $300. Can I sue them in my local district court, or must I sue them in Maine?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search