Maryland  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/12, 1:14 pm

My neighbors gutters and downspouts are in disrepair. Everytime it thunderstorms water flows dowm the brick front and back of the rowhouse pooling about 8" at his foundation. My rowhouse attached to his sits 18" lower and all that water comes in my basement. He has been made aware of the problem and refuses to fix his gutters. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search