Legal Question in Immigration Law in Maryland

I have Bahamian friend who Ives I the Bahamas and who was informed in SSA letter of August 28, 2011 that they were stopping her widow benefits until she obtained a social security number. She.provided documents to the US Embassy in Nassau and they have called her on several occasions to say the payments were going to resume and she should check her account. However she has received no further payments to date and cannot seem to get any answers from embassy or SSA as to reason for delay. Can you help or recommend an attorney who could help? Thanks, Anita Banks ([email protected]) 301-890-2323

Asked on 7/18/12, 4:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


You need a Social Security Lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/12, 7:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now