Maryland  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/07/11, 6:45 pm

My husband has been the US for 30 years. In 2000 he let his employment authorization card expire but he has continued to work. I would like to petition for his permanent status in the US. Will he be fined for working with an expired work auth. card?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search