Legal Question in Immigration Law in Maryland

I am an O1 petioner for the next 2 years which we are under contract together. He now wants to go to work for someone else. What is process and what are my options. I don't want to give up contract.

Asked on 5/07/13, 7:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may need to explore a new visa option if the employment your current visa is based upon is coming to an end.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/13, 2:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now