Legal Question in Immigration Law in Maryland

I have overstayed my b2 visa can I participate in an eb 5 program?

Asked on 4/11/12, 5:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The length of time of the overstay will be a factor. You should consult with an immigration attorney as soon as possible to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/12, 5:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now