Maryland  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/21/09, 9:17 pm

father killed in auto accident as a pedestrian accident

My Father was recently ''run down'' by a speeding car while he was crossing a roadway near the metro station. The police report states that my father was at fault. is there anything that can be done to recover from the insurance company of the driver of the car?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search