Maryland  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/06, 10:32 pm

injuries at work

I slipped and fell while working, injuring my back. this is my part time job. i haven't been able to work either job since tuesday august 1, 2006. workmans comp will pay for my partime job but not cover my full time job, my main source of income. what are my legal rights?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/07/06, 10:28 am by A.P. Pishevar

Re: injuries at work

Yes. As long as you were not involved in horeseplay and your injur arrose out of and was sustained during the course of your emplyment, you would be covered under the Workers Comp. Laws. Please call to make an appointment: www dot PishevarLegal dot com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Pishevar Law Firm, P.C. 600 E. Jefferson St., Suite 316 Rockville, MD 20852

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search