Maryland  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 8:26 pm

I spent a year going back and fourth to therapy for my back and now my lawyer is sayin that the adjuster is only willing to give me $3500. As settlement.

(he doesnt want to file suit, so I can accept or find another attorney.)

Because the doctor states that I have lost of motion in my back BUT he doesnt say what percentage.

this accident is based out of New york city.

Does this sound right and is there a Maryland lawyer willing to take over the case?

I am totally not happy with this out come.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search