Maryland  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/12, 6:03 pm

had an 18 year relationship...1 child..i have sole custody...he filed a lieu of partition for sale of home..not married..i put his name on the house ..i owned the house before his name was put on...i paid 22,000 for down payment and I had a couple of years equity in the house before his name was put on it. Do i have any chance of getting any of that money back????

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search