Maryland  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 9:27 am

I want to file a Complaint for Sale of Property in Lieu of Partition. My ex husband will not comply with the sell of our former marital home. My use and possession has expired.Do I file this in Family or Civil Court? Additionally can I retain a real estate attorney to stricyly write up the motion to be filed and typically how much does that cost? Thank You in advance for your help!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search