Maryland  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/04, 11:57 pm

Power of Attorney to sell mobile home in MD

I will be leaving the country for a time and want to give a limited power of attorney to my realtor to sell a mobile home I own in MD. Is this vehicle or real estate? I don't know which form to use and I live in CA.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search