Maryland  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/13, 3:34 pm

I own a rental property and have a management company who handles everything for me. I received a call that the AC was broken and needed repair. Repairmen went out and discovered there is no access to the AC equipment from the unit I own. In order to fix the AC, the condo association is telling me that I have to spend $2500 to build an access door so that my repairmen can fix the issue. Is it my responsibility to build an access door? Shouldn't this have been done when the building was constructed 30+ years ago?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search