Maryland  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/08, 2:18 pm

Transfering title after a death

My father passed away and I am his only heir. His house is his only asset and now that the probate period is over, should I transfer his house into my name? It hasn't sold, so I am thinking of renting it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search