Maryland  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/01/12, 4:10 pm

I am a DC resident nowworking in MD. In 1992 and 1996, MD comprtoller office says they do not have my returns for those yrs. They have suspended my Certifications with Board of Nursing jeopardizing my ability to keep my job. I nor my past employers have the information MD is requesting. What are my options?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/02/12, 7:01 pm by Robert Beatson, II

Suggest you talk to an attorney who handles Federal/MD/DC taxation matters. Information will need to be assembled and carefully reviewed for a proper analysis. An experienced tax attorney in MD should be able to handle this type of matter and to protect the interests of the client. Please note that, in accordance with the MD Code of Professional Responsibility for Attorneys, a signed engagement letter is necessary in order to engage my legal services. If I can be of any help to you or people you know, contact me as I would be pleased to provide tax/legal support.


Robert Beatson II, 11-2-2012, 10:00 p.m. EST

Law Offices of Robert Beatson II, 9818 Glynshire Way, Potomac, MD 20854



Practice areas: Tax, business law, computer/high tech/biotech law, intellectual property, trusts/estates/wills, real estate, litigation, mediation.

Licensed to practice law in: DC, MD, VA, and NY.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Robert Beatson, II 9818 Glynshire Way Potomac, MD 20854-2028

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search