Maryland  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/13, 12:47 pm

What should I do if I am charged with a "Disregard Hwy sign" in Fairfax county Virginia? Will going to court help?

The sign was a R lane must turn R, I did not protest to the officer because it was my first time getting pull over ever and I was unaware that this charge could results in points on my license. Furthermore, the officer made a mistake when filling out my ticket. She wrote my mother's name on the ticket but my Driver's License number by accident because my mother's name is on the car's registration. Is that an issue the judge would take in to account?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search