Maryland  |  Traffic Law

What kind of penalty can I recieve in court for driving a rental car without being named in the contract. Already recieved a ticket and court date is approaching.

Answered on: 9/22/13, 1:32 pm by William Welch

Traffic offenses are usually either sixty days or a year, depending on the precise code section. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

William L. Welch, III Attorney 111 South Calvert Street, Suite 2700 Baltimore, MD 21202

Answered on: 9/23/13, 11:09 am by Jason Cleckner

Up to 60 days in jail assuming you were charged under TA 18-106. But you need an attorney because a lot of the time I can get these dismissed or very close to dismissed. Feel free to contact me anytime for a free consultation.

Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC 110 N. Washington Street, Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20850