Maryland  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 7:05 pm

i was at the park with my girlfriend after dusk and i was in the car with her when the park police arrived and told us to get out the car and told us that we were trespassing.HE asked for out id's and i just had my learners permit and not a licenses, after searching for drugs and alcohol in the car and a few minuets of holding us waiting he gave me 2 tickets for driving with a learners permit without supervision and another one for having a unauthorized person in the car with me. But my question is that if i go to court to try to get my charges drop what would i do because i have never been to court or charged for anything. also if was trespassing why did i didn't get charged for that instead i got charged with having a learners permit when i was not driving the vehicle when the police drove up. The car was simply parked in the parking spaces at the park. I really need some advice on this i'm new to this. I would appreciate some advice

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search